The VPFlowTerminal has 5 sensor inputs: 1 input for your VPFlowScope flow meter and 4 generic analog inputs. It can record up to 8 channels. This makes the collection and analysis of your compressed air data easier and quicker!
- Wall mount display
- Built-in data logger with 2 million point data logger
- 1 x VPFlowScope input (Probe, DP, In-line)
- 4 Analog input channels
- 3-line display with real-time information and configuration keys
- Built-in power supply
- Easy data retrieval via USB and VPStudio software to .CSV file.
Your order will include:
- VPFlowTerminal pre-wired with 10m | 32.8 ft cable for flow meter
- Your selected flow meter. You can choose from:
- VPFlowScope In-line 0,5″, flow range up to 80 m3n/hr | 50 SCFM, no display
- VPFlowScope In-line 1″, flow range up to 250 m3n/hr | 150 SCFM, no display
- VPFlowScope In-line 2″, flow range up to 1000 m3n/hr | 600 SCFM, no display
- VPFlowScope DP sensor for hot, saturated measurements, no display, flow range 20..200 mn/sec | 65..650 sfps
- VPFlowScope Probe sensor for dry measurements, no display, flow range up to 150 mn/sec | 492 sfps
- Mini USB cable
- Flow direction sensitivity
- A compression fitting with Teflon ferrule (i.c.m. only with VPFlowScope DP or Probe)
- A safety cable ((i.c.m. only with VPFlowScope DP or Probe)
- A calibration report
- An English user manual
- VPStudio software, free downloadable from www.vpinstruments.com.