Easy and simple: Just open the power meter and wrap around the power cable you want to measure. The LED on the device blinks when the VPLog-i is powered. The rate at which it blinks is proportional to the output current. You can use one of the two outputs to get accurate power measurement results.
Power Meter Features/ Benefits
- Very easy and quick installation
- Plug and play
- For fixed and mobile measurements
- Both 4 … 20 mA and pulse output
- Power consumption of compressors
- General purpose power measurements
- Electricity sub metering
The VPLog-i measures the input power of your compressor’s electric motor. When combined with a flow meter, it can be used to determine the actual efficiency of the compressor.