Easy and simple: Just open the power meter and wrap around the power cable you want to measure. The rate at which it blinks is proportional to the output current. The VPLog-i offers the best solution for power measurements in audits or in less critical measurements.
The VPLog-i is available in two models, where the main difference is the output signal.
- VPLog-i offers a 4..20mA and pulse output.
- VPLog-i-R features an RS485 (Modbus RTU) output.
Power Meter Features/ Benefits
- Very easy and quick installation
- Plug and play
- For short-term and permanent measurements
- Power consumption of large consumers (i.e. compressors, dryers, pumps, water chillers)
- Cost allocation
- Baseline condition monitoring
- Energy management
- Efficiency calculations (i.e. compressor electrical usage vs output)
The VPLog-i measures the input power of your compressor’s electric motor. When combined with a flow meter, it can be used to determine the actual efficiency of the compressor.