3 Phase Power Meter SALE:
Limited offer, while stocks last!
HUGE PRICE REDUCTIONS!
L TO N VOLTAGE
L TO L VOLTAGE
|From €591 NOW € 253 | $ 290||VPA.8000.Y208||Wye||120 V||208-240 V|
|From €816 NOW € 326 | $ 347||VPA.8000.Y400||Wye||230 V||400 V|
|From €655 NOW € 286 | $ 329||VPA.8000.Y480||Wye||277 V||480 V|
|From €655 NOW € 286 | $329||VPA.8000.D240||Delta or Wye||120-140 V||208-240 V|
|From €714 NOW € 478 | $ 550||VPA.8000.D400||Delta or Wye||230 V||400 V|
Current Transformers are not included and are to be ordered separately.
3 Phase Power Meter highlights
- Measures up to three phases
- RS485 (Modbus RTU) output
- For permanent installation
- Delta or Wye types available
- Various voltage ranges available
- 0.333 VAC CT inputs
- LED indicators for CT status and serial communication
- Power consumption of large consumers (i.e. gas turbines, compressors, cooling water towers, steam turbines)
- Cost allocation
- Condition monitoring
- Energy management
- Efficiency calculations (i.e. compressor electrical usage vs output)
Power meter package
Select the right 3 Phase Power Meter for your application. For each phase measured, you will need an additional current transformer. Check the maximum amperage and select the right transformer for your 3 Phase Power Meter.
Monitor your compressor performance and efficiency
You can combine the power meter with one or more flow meters to monitor the compressor efficiency in real-time.